Software Engineer & Web Designer
My skills are my hobbies
I am so proud of having multiple skills that I worked in the past years. The great of all, my skills are what I love to do. I always look forward to learning something new every day.
- Computer Repair
- Customer Services
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Network Technologies
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project
- DNS and Whois
- Bash and Shell Scripting
- Real Estate
- Adobe Premiere
- Microsoft Access
- Raspberry Pi
- Google Clouds
GRAPHIC DESIGNER & WEB DEVELOPER – FREELANCER
10/2019 – 03/2020 | Boca Raton, FL
- Develop backend applications for Salesforce using Apex
- Manipulate data with SQL
- Work with web applications using multiple REST APIs
- Work with GraphQL
- Work with Google Cloud Console
- Work with Amazon Web Services to build Alexa application with custom skills
- Integrate Braintree (payment gateway) API with Salesforce
- Work with Vicidial
- Shell scripting
GRAPHIC DESIGNER & WEB DEVELOPER – FREELANCER
03/2012 – PRESENT | West Palm Beach, FL
- Create simple to complex websites in WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
- Monitor, manage and maintain websites.
- Design logos, poster, business cards, flyers, and so on.
- Create e-mail marketing campaign and send to a large list.
- Adapting, creating and optimizing websites for SEO.
- Use of Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Work with e-commerce platforms such as VirtueMart and Woocommerce.
- Develop strategies to be prominent in Google AdWords and AdSense, Social Media, SEM and promotional videos.
- Computer maintenance and repair.
- Develop strategies to be prominent in Google AdWords, Social Media, and other creative advertising techniques.
10/2016 – 04/2017 | Delray, FL
- Develop and manage several websites in WordPress. Create WordPress themes and plugins. Manage
- Whois server and work with DNS.
- Create landing pages and HTML emails.
- Perform A/B testing
- Debug, test, and fix errors.
- Worked with UI, UX cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Constant communication with colleagues and Work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Create functional Mockups and Wireframes.
- Code website for SEO
- Use of Web Services such as REST and SOAP.
- Checked security of websites especially in E-Commerce applications.
- Manage periodic newsletter
- Prioritize and work on multiple projects while under strict deadlines
- Incorporate new front-end web technologies and continuously changing technology.
Brasil Brokers SA
REAL ESTATE AGENT
09/2008 – 03/2012 | Goiania, GO, Brazil
- Developed and executed marketing programs and general business solutions resulting in increased company exposure, customer traffic, and sales.
- Utilized HTML coding strategies to design dynamic email messages and tracking software to follow customer conversation rates, increasing email campaign efficiency.
- Created marketing material to advertise properties.
- Created, maintained, and managed real estate website
- Photographed and edited picture or real estate properties in Photoshop.
- Communicated with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions and explain information about real estate.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- E-Commerce: online customer support, sales, marketing, online ads, etc.
My website was designed by Drawn Solutions, looks pretty and professional more than my though it would be. The website has a lot functions and it is amazing the way was done.
Anyone looking to hire someone to create a website or a newsletter using HTML should quit looking and just hire you. You exceeded my expectations in time and quality. I fully expected you to have to charge me more when you were finished, but you didn't. In addition, I had to go back to you for small tweaks later, and you still came through. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, and I look forward to having to hire you again some day soon!
It was a real pleasure working with Iva. She delivered 100% on the task that I assigned her, and I would definitely hire her again. If you are looking for a freelancer who can deliver great work in a timely fashion for the right price, then Iva would be an excellent option for you.
In this article, I am going to talk about the structured data markup of websites and its benefits for search engine optimization (SEO). Structured data markup can help search engines index your website properly resulting in better rank. What is Structured Data Markup? Structured data markup refers to your website’s data organization. Data organization is a […]
To be found online takes time and dedication especially when you can not invest in online advertising. In this article, we will give you some ideas of free ways to get noticed online. 4 example of free ways to get noticed online 1 – Search Engine Optimization A pretty website is not enough to rank high on […]
Google AdWords is a great tool for those who want to be noticed online. It does not matter if you have a limited or an unlimited budget you can set up your daily budgets. Other features include setting the time of the day you want your ads to show, for who you want to display […]
URGENT: For those who have a WordPress website it is very important to constantly update to the newest version. This can help prevent security issues and the possibility of being hacked. Be aware when you are updating your website as this updates can break or crash your website. It is strongly suggested to always make a backup before any […]
It is not about just having a pretty website, it is also about performance. To achieve a successful website you should be able to answer yes to the following questions. Is my website easy to navigate? Does my website list all products and/or services that I offer? Is my website bringing in more customers? Here […]
Finding a good web designer in Palm Beach, FL with a reasonable price, can be a difficult task . When using Google you will see some companies offering services for very cheap and others for a very expensive price. It can be confusing to understand why the price difference and what company to choose. In […]