SEO – What is search engine optimization?
SEO is an acronym for “search engine optimization” or “search engine optimizer.” SEO is a process to optimize your website to get more traffic in unpaid searches engine.
Deciding to hire us we can potentially improve your site. We make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an irresponsible SEO can do to your site. We provide services for website owners, including:
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Keyword research
- Taking care about the website reputation
- SEO training
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies.
Why does your website need SEO?
If you have a new website or even an old website but you do not see results in search engines, you need SEO on your website.
SEO will ensure that when someone types that keyword expected so your website will indexed in the results, and also we help your website appear on the first pages with good content and reputation.
How does SEO work?
A good SEO prepare your website to have more visibility. It is important to know sometimes take 6 months to see your website in firsts page, it will depend of your content. For example, a local business will be more fast than a national business. So a good SEO with good reputation take time.
In this time, know what we do to guarantee your SEO;
- Creating unique, accurate page titles;
- Acculturating describe the page’s content;
- Creating unique title tags for each page;
- Using brief, but descriptive titles
- Acculturating summarize the page’s content
- Using unique descriptions for each page
- Improving the structure of your URLs
- Making your site easier to navigate
- Making your site easier to navigate
- Having a useful 404 page in case page doesn’t exist
Putting an site map page on your site;
- Offering quality content and servicesç
- Optimizing your use of images
- Using heading tags appropriatelly
- Making effective use of robots.txt
- Optimizing web mobile for search engines
- Promoting your website in the right ways
Essential Questions and Answers by Drawn Solutions
Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
Yes. We have examples of optimization websites on Brazil and USA.
Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
Yes. Everybody knows Google is the top website when you talk about search engine. We also follow Bing guide. We make sure everything is brilliant.
Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
Yes. We have a Net Marketing Plan that we offer for free for all our clients. And we also offer some marketing services:
- Social Marketing
- E-Mail Marketing
- Marketing and Advertisement on internet
What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what time-frame? How do you measure your success?
We except what our clients except. Getting more visibility on search engines is not a easy work, we have to work on your website constantly, and make a campaign to each keywords and key phrase.
What are your most important SEO techniques?
Creating unique, accurate page titles; Creating unique title tags for each page; Using unique descriptions for each page Improving the structure of your URLs Making your site easier to navigate Making your site easier to navigate Having a useful 404 page in case page doesn’t exist Putting an site map page on your site; Offering quality content and services Optimizing your use of images Using heading tags appropriatelly Making effective use of robots.txt Optimizing web mobile for search engines Promoting your website in the right ways
How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
We can communicate with phone, email, Skype. For us it is import get in touching with our clients constantly. We provide reports all of our work done. And our clients can follow the results online everyday.
No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google or another search engine.
Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings, allege a “special relationship” with Google, or advertise a “priority submit” to Google. There is no priority submit for Google. In fact, the only way to submit a site to Google directly is through our Add URL page or by submitting a Sitemap and you can do this yourself at no cost whatsoever.
- What are the most common abuses a website owner is likely to encounter?
- What are some other things to look out for? There are a few warning signs that you may be dealing with a rogue SEO. It’s far from a comprehensive list, so if you have any doubts, you should trust your instincts. By all means, feel free to walk away if the SEO:
- owns shadow domains
- puts links to their other clients on doorway pages
- offers to sell keywords in the address bar
- doesn’t distinguish between actual search results and ads that appear on search results pages
- guarantees ranking, but only on obscure, long keyword phrases you would get anyway
- operates with multiple aliases or falsified WHOIS info
- gets traffic from “fake” search engines, spyware, or scumware
- has had domains removed from Google’s index or is not itself listed in Google
Based on Google. Link: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35291